Attention members: The Chamber has recently launched a new workforce initiative for the region, designed to connect you with your current and future talent pipelines. Starting December 1, we will be solely using the Ignite FMWF platform and will transition our member businesses and job seekers to that platform. We encourage you to get started with Ignite FMWF today at no cost. Learn more about the initiative below.
Ignite FMWF is our region’s newest workforce initiative designed to drive continued success for our business community. Through the combination of a regional relationship development strategy and a robust technology platform, Ignite FMWF is a community-based approach to developing an exceptional workforce and talent infrastructure. With this fully integrated workforce system of awareness, exploration, training and development, our businesses will be able to meaningfully engage with their current and future talent pipelines.Key Features
Be an early Ignite FMWF AdopterIgnite FMWF will provide your business with additional opportunities to directly connect with your immediate and future talent pipelines. At no cost to your business, you’ll be able to:
- An integrated live job board to serve as a community solution to filling open positions in our region.
- More than 1,200 video career cards to aid in student and job-seeker career exploration and navigation.
- Skill-based volunteerism opportunities for businesses and employees to engage with students through guest speaking in classrooms, mentoring opportunities and more.
- Resume-building tools offering students and job-seekers an opportunity to build their own personal portfolios.
- A robust library of industry-developed, comprehensive training and education opportunities for students and job-seekers.
- A mobile application providing users simplicity in searching local jobs and exploring careers.
- Post jobs and internships
- Increase your organization’s visibility
- Directly connect with students through skill-based volunteerism
- Connect directly to the workforce in our greater FMWF region
- Access high-quality video training
Results Found: 1Posted 01/03/2022
CCRI is hiring Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) to support individuals with disabilities to live more independently in the Moorhead, Hawley, and Barnesville areas. Variety of hours available, find a position to fit your life.$1,000 Hiring Incentive! Part-time PositionsShort or long shifts.A variety of positions to fit your life—weekends (including overnights), afternoons, early mornings, after-school hours, evenings, and sleep or awake overnights.Full-time PositionsBenefits offered for designatedCCRI Inc.
How to submit a job posting
- Log in to the Member Information Center (look for "Member Login" at the top of our website).
- Click on Job Postings on the left hand shortcuts list.
- Once one the Job Postings page, you will see the Add Job Posting and Manage Job Posting buttons.
- Click the Add Job Posting button.
- Enter the job title, description, category, contact information, active dates, and an optional image.
- Hit the Submit for Approval button.
Free for all current Chamber members!
Please note, only primary contacts at member organizations can create a job posting. Contact us if you need help changing permissions, accessing this feature or creating your listing.
Post your open positions (whether full-time, part-time, internship or volunteer needs) through the Chamber Jobs Board, an exclusive free benefit to member businesses. Your business must be a Chamber member for job posting to be accepted. Postings will be removed when expiration date is reached, or if the Chamber is notified that the position has been filled.
Please note, only primary contacts at member organizations can post a job through the MIC. When logged in, look for the "Job Postings" button on the right sidebar. Once submitted, we will review and approve it for posting on the board.
Questions or need help? Call us at 218.233.1100 or email Casey Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.