Each team must provide one volunteer to help with Corporate Cup. Volunteers should fill out this form no later than Friday, April 29.
● Volunteer cannot be a competing team member.
● Volunteers do not need to be employed by the company they are representing.
● Volunteers will be given a Corporate Cup t-shirt and must wear it while assisting with events.
● Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
● Volunteers need to be available from 12:30 to 6:30 p.m.
● Volunteers must stay to assist with the CE0 Challenge (approx. start time 5:45).
● If your team’s required volunteer does not show up, you will be deducted 500 points. Additional volunteers that no show will be an additional 200 point deduction each. If your volunteer leaves before the end of the event, there will be a 150 point deduction. Be sure your volunteer is committed to attending. We understand that schedules can change at the last minute so you can provide a substitute volunteer if your original volunteer backs out, as long as they fill the same position.