YWCA’s 36th annual Chocolate Fantasy and Chili, too!
It’s both sweet and spicy, and helps a cause that really matters in our community. YWCA’s 36th annual Chocolate Fantasy and Chili, too! event is a unique, important way you can show your support for YWCA’s Emergency Shelter, which helps about 1,400 women and children each year in rebuilding their lives.
On Thursday, September 5th from 11am - 7pm, some 1,200 attendees of all ages will come to Delta by Marriott to participate in the day’s festivities:
• Your favorite local chocolate delicacies abound, from tortes and cheesecake to brownies and fudge. Sample as many as you like!
• Over 200 auction items and high-end raffle prizes line the halls.
• Mobile bidding keeps you connected with hot items you’re hoping to buy.
• Celebrity servers include athletes, television and radio personalities, local law enforcement, and many more familiar faces.
• You’ll connect with friends and neighbors whether you come for lunch, dinner, or an over-the-top afternoon coffee!
Gather your family, friends, and co-workers for this fun-filled event. Tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children ages 6-12 (ages 5 and younger are free!). It’s more than just chocolate. Your generosity can make our community safer, healthier, and kinder for women and children. With every bite, you are changing the course of her life. Tickets will go on sale at the end of July.
Event: YWCA’s 36th annual Chocolate Fantasy and Chili, too!
Date: Thursday, September 5 from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Delta by Marriott, 1635 42nd St S, Fargo
About YWCA Cass Clay
YWCA Cass Clay is where victims of domestic violence come day and night, 365 days a year, to escape crisis and mend emotionally, physically and spiritually. In addition to shelter and housing, women receive crucial basics like food and clothing, and resources for education and employment as they navigate toward independence. A caring YWCA team connects women and children to community resources that further empower them. Besides operating the largest emergency shelter for women and children in North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota, YWCA Cass Clay operates safe and affordable, short- and long-term supportive housing for low-income women. YWCA offers a food pantry, racial justice advocacy, and a nationally accredited public childcare center, A Child’s World. For more information, visit www.ywcacassclay.org.