Special Webinar: Now what? A guide to where we go from here
Most states have begun to ease restrictions on businesses and social activity. Now, after weeks of stay-at-home orders that affected virtually all our region’s businesses and nonprofits, the consensus is that it’s time to get back to work. But where do we begin? What preparations should we be making? What do we do if there’s a rebound?
In this special webinar presented by wellness expert Dr. David Hunnicutt, we will examine what the best leaders are doing to keep their employees safe and their organizations moving forward, including the 10 most important COVID-19 priorities to work on right now and what a solid plan looks like when it comes addressing COVID-19.
In this timely presentation, we will examine the following:
- The Practices: What should we doing to ensure that our employees, boards, volunteers and ambassadors remain safe?
- The Protocols: What do we need to do if someone tests positive?
- The Policies: What specific policies do we need to have in place?
- The Priorities: What are the 10 most important COVID-19 priorities that I need to be working on?
- The Plan: What does a solid plan look like when it comes addressing COVID-19?
We hope you can join us to learn how we as leaders can most effectively address COVID-19 for our employees and our organizations.