POC Discuss, Connect & Reflect In-person
DescriptionAre you looking for ways to improve your financial situation and achieve your goals? If so, you may be interested in attending our Discuss, Connect, Reflect event hosted by Trevor Mathew, a financial advisor at Alerus. Trevor has experience in providing personalized financial solutions to help clients with their complex and unique needs.
In this seminar, Trevor will cover the following topics:
- Credit Scores and Establishing Credit: Learn how to use credit cards wisely, build, repair, and maximize your credit score, and avoid mistakes that can damage your credit rating.
- Interest Rates and Loans: Understand how interest rates can affect the lending environment.
- Saving and Budgeting: Discover the benefits of financial planning, how to create a budget.
- Saving for Healthcare: Explore health savings accounts, and other ways to cover your medical expenses and protect your health.
- Saving for Children: Find out how to plan for your children’s education, childcare, and other needs, and how to balance your own financial priorities with theirs.
- Saving for Retirement: Learn how to financially prepare for retirement.
The seminar will take place at the Alerus location located at 3137 32nd Ave S in Fargo on Tuesday, September 19 at noon. Lunch will be provided.
Don’t miss this chance to learn from an expert and take control of your finances. Register today and secure your spot!