BT 2021 Dec Maximizing Greatness: Using Psychological Safety to Drive Team Performance
Research clearly shows that teams and organizations with higher levels of psychological safety perform better on almost any metric or KPI than those with low psychological safety. In fact, for most teams, psychological safety is the number one variable contributing to performance.
Psychological safety might sound a bit fluffy, but it isn’t about putting bubble wrap around people or lowering expectations. It’s quite the opposite. Psychological safety is about creating a space where people speak up, take intelligent risks, and focus their energy on what drives success.
Participants will learn the 4 Domains of Psychological Safety and how teams can leverage Psychological Safety to…
• Make great decisions
• Create healthy group dynamics
• Stimulate intelligent risk-taking & innovation
• Foster inclusion & equity
• Ensure effective execution
• Retain & engage key talent
This Month's Speaker
What Will Attendees Take Away?
- Get a free Psychological Safety Scan report (online scan takes 3-5 minutes)
- Key questions to tee up conversations with your team about what gets in the way of risk taking, speaking up, diversity, and other factors critical for team performance
- Relevant case studies and storytelling to lock in learning
- 10 phrases leaders can use to increase psychological safety within their teams
Mike Meagher is the founder and president of Sagency. Under his leadership, Sagency was the winner of the 2020 ChamberChoice Small Business of the Year award.
As a highly-regarded coach and speaker on the topic of healthy and high-performance executive teams, Mike has worked with hundreds of top executives to help them achieve their goals through effective leadership. His insights have been featured in leadership and business publications such as Forbes, Prairie Business Magazine, and FargoINC.
For nearly a decade, Mike has dedicated himself to creating solutions that help executives take the complexity out of building top teams that achieve their desired results. As a coach and advisor, Mike can help any executive overcome team complexity and achieve greatness.
Mike is certified to administer the Fearless Organization Scan which is a reliable and valid assessment for measuring psychological safety within teams and organizations.
This training qualifies for 1.5 CPE credits through SHRM. For more information on receiving credits for this session, contact Bobbi at Brehder@fmwfchamber.com.
Livestream | $25
In person (includes lunch)
Chamber members $35 in advance | Non-members $55 in advance
Chamber members $45 at the door | Non-members $65 at the door
Event Production Sponsor